The purpose of the Winnefox Technology Executive Council is to provide guidance and to make recommendations to Winnefox for the development of Winnefox Automated Library Services and other Winnefox technology services. This includes working with WALS management and staff on policies and procedures, recommending an annual WALS budget, addressing concerns, planning, and setting priorities related to technology services.
WTEC has bylaws, terms and conditions of service agreement, and an election process.
The current WTEC members are:
- Mark Arend, Winnefox Assistant Director (non-voting)
- Karla Smith, Winnefox ILS Manager (non-voting)
- Jon Mark Bolthouse, Fond du Lac (Permanent)
- Desiree Bongers, Ripon (Permanent)
- Jeff Gilderson-Duwe, Oshkosh and Winnefox (Permanent) (Two votes)
- Chris Kalupa, Berlin (Permanent)
- Vicki Lenz, Menasha (Permanent)
- Aaron Raschke, Westfield
- Gretchen Raab, Neenah (Permanent)
- Clairellyn Sommersmith, Princeton
- Julie Stobbe, Omro
- Cindy Wallace, Winnefox Cooperative Technical Services Coordinator (non-voting)
Non-permanent members are elected every January for a 1-year term.
WTEC meetings are usually monthly on the second Friday of the month if there is sufficient reason for a meeting.
Meeting agendas are sent to the Directors-Plus email list at least a week in advance of the meeting. WTEC usually meets in Oshkosh.
Any Winnefox director may attend.
Minutes are sent to Directors-Plus.