Winnefox Library System provides interlibrary loan and delivery service to all its member libraries.
Interlibrary Loan Forms
Instructions for Requesting Items Through Interlibrary Loan
Renew interlibrary loan items
Contact Michelle Rosenberg or 920-236-5219 ext. 4818
Questions about ILL?
- ILL procedures: Michelle Rosenberg or 920-236-5219 ext. 4818
- ILL policies: Joy Schwarz or 920-236-5218
- Delivery in-system: Michelle Rosenberg or 920-236-5219 ext. 4818; or Julie Schmude or 920-236-5220
- Delivery statewide: Michelle Rosenberg or 920-236-5219 ext. 4818
Interlibrary loan and delivery information:
- Book clubs:
- Book club ILL request form
- Book Discussion Kits at Wisconsin Libraries (WLA)
- Multiple Copies Of Titles Available To Fill Book Club Requests (Resources for Libraries & Lifelong Learning)
- In-system -- Winnefox provides van delivery service to member libraries and outreach location
- Genealogy requests via ILL — info on census, newspaper microfilm, requesting photocopies, etc.
- Guidelines for ILL:
- Numeric codes used for ILL request replies
- OCLC libraries' 3-letter codes