Winnefox Cooperative Technical Services (WCTS) provides cooperative materials purchasing and processing for the nineteen libraries within Waushara, Green Lake, and Marquette counties. WCTS also provides CD and DVD reconditioning, barcoding and processing of library materials, weeding consultation, and workdays for on-site help and consultation for special projects.
Funding for WCTS comes directly from the counties of Waushara, Green Lake, and Marquette.
Some WCTS services are available to non-WCTS Winnefox libraries at a charge.
WCTS Workflow Study 2012 — results of a survey which examined WCTS' efficiency, effectiveness, and service plan
- WCTS has many commonly-needed supplies in stock -- see the complete list of supplies WCTS has in stock.
WCTS can order any other type of library supplies, and is willing to do competitive pricing to help a library find the best possible price.
WCTS wiil invoice your library for the items you order.
- Audio Books Circuit (ABC) rotating collection of books on tape
- CD and DVD reconditioning
- WCTS Material Review List (This service requires a system username and password to log in.)
- WCTS Salvage Yard - A collection of individual DVDs and Book on CD discs, updated 7/24/18
Cindy Wallace, Program Coordinator email@example.com
920-361-1916 Cindy / 920-361-3746 Sue
Winnefox Cooperative Technical Services / 121 West Park Avenue / Berlin, WI 54923-1526
WCTS Executive Committee:
- Green Lake County
- Clairellyn Sommersmith, Princeton (2017 - 2018)
- Chris Kalupa, Berlin (2018 – 2019)
- Marquette County
- Andrea Klapper, Montello (2017 - 2018)
- Aaron Raschke, Westfield (2018 – 2019)
- Waushara County
- Sandy Zuehlke, Coloma (2017 - 2018)
- Jean Nelson, Redgranite (2018 – 2019)