Here are resources from the Stealth Programming Can Free You! workshop, which was presented September 17, 2013.
- Marge's On the Road with Stealth Programming post at her Tiny Tips for Library Fun blog has links to the many resources she mentioned at her workshop.
Video recording of the workshop: (note: there are brief advertisements)
Other resources that were mentioned:
- Book: DIY Programming and Book Displays: How to Stretch Your Programming Without Stretching Your Budget and Staff
- The Pigeon Teacher's Guide -- free Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! activities from Hyperion
- Reaching Teens Subversively through Passive Programming article at Programming Librarian
- The Art Room at the Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) blog
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten: Old MacDonald's Farm at Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library
- Cricut electronic cutting machines
Continuing education activity report form