Here are resources from the Security Incidents & Your Safety in the Library workshop, which was held 19 Aug 2014 at the Ripon Public Library.
How to Respond to a Security Incident webinar by Steve Albrecht:
- Recording — contact Joy Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the link
- PowerPoint Slides
- Run. Hide. Fight.® Surviving an Active Shooter Event video
Safety in the Library presentation by Michael Melland:
- Recording not available due to an audio issue
- PowerPoint slides
- Emergency Procedures Guide from UW Oshkosh
Policy samples from Wisconsin public libraries:
- Behavior — rules of conduct, customer rights and responsibilities, etc.
- Emergencies — severe storms, disasters, evacuation, etc.
- Unattended children
Codes of conduct samples from Wisconsin public libraries:
Michael Melland (in-person presenter)
Steve Albrecht (webinar presenter)