The "Setting Goals for Your Library and Getting the Funding to Reach Them" workshop was presented by Mark Arend on March 19th at the Ripon Public Library, and repeated March 21st at the Berlin Public Library.
- Video recording unavailable due to audio issues
- Powerpoint slides
Links to sources mentioned:
- Calculating Service Targets - "When a library knows its municipal and service populations, it can apply the quantitative standards to evaluate how it is doing and determine target service levels. OWLS has developed an Excel workbook [xls] that any library can use to generate reports that include service targets at all four levels of effort."
- Making Cities Stronger: Public Library Contributions to Local Economic Development by Carlos A. Majarrez
- Wisconsin Public Library Service Data: 1996 - 2011
- Wisconsin Public Library Standards
Continuing education activity report form:
Contact the presenter: