Here are materials from sessions presented at the 2018 Tech Days series of workshops.
- Add HTTPS to Your Website for Free in 15 Minutes! - Francis Beaumier
- Coding and Tech for Teens and Tweens- Mary Ostrander and Leah Portz
- Facebook Online Anytime Book Club - Sara Kumerow
- I've Installed WordPress ... Now What? - Francis Beaumier
- Makerspace IYL - Claire Tidwell and Diane Jaroch
- Preparing for the Future: Technology to Watch, keynote presentation by Jason Griffey
- Ransomware, Data Breaches and the Public Library - Amber McCrea
- Recharge at Your Library: Bicycle Powered Charging Station - Kirsten Almo
- Say "Hello" to Starlings! - Betty Schwede and Julia Lee
- Tech Try Time - Sarah Corso, Jennifer Schmidt, and Keri Whitmore
- Using Technology to Engage Teens in Summer Learning - Petra Duecker
- WIT4Girls: A Program to Inspire Young Women with Technology - Maggie Mueller and Kelly Dirkman
- WPLC Resources for Patrons: New in the Last Year(ish) - Andrea Coffin and Melody Clark
The 2018 Tech Days East workshop series was held September 25, 26, and 27 at the Fitchburg Public Library, Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve in Appleton, and the Franklin Public Library.
The Tech Days East series of workshops was coordinated by Winnefox Library System and co-sponsored by Outagamie-Waupaca Library System, Manitowoc-Calumet Library System, Nicolet Federated Library System, South Central Library System, and the Southeastern Wisconsin (SEWI) library systems – Arrowhead Library System, Bridges Library System, Kenosha County Library System, Lakeshores Library System, Milwaukee County Federated Library System, Monarch Library System – and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) Public Library Development Team, with funding support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.