Here are materials from sessions presented at the 2017 Tech Days workshops:
- Appy Hour, by Sharon Schwartz — handout
- Data Dashboard Design, by Jody Hoesly — slides, and handouts: Free Datasets for WI Libraries and Tableau Resources
- Digital Description: Metadata for Digital Collections, by Emily Pfotenhauer and Gail Murray — handout and slides
- Digitization Kits, by Craig Ellefson and Tamara Ramski — slides
- Emerging Tech Trends, by Laura Solomon — Part 1 slides and Part 2 slides
- Google Suite for Youth Services, by Cary Perzan — slides
- Mars Trek, by Joy Schwarz — handout
- STEM Programming with No Budget, by Emily Zorea — slides
- Tech Toys for Seniors, by Jill Miatech and Rachael Murphy — handout
The 2017 Tech Days workshop series was held September 12, 13, and 14 at the Fitchburg Public Library, Mosquito Hill Nature Center, and the Franklin Public Library.
Tech Days was sponsored and coordinated by Winnefox Library System, Outagamie-Waupaca Library System, Manitowoc-Calumet Library System, Nicolet Federated Library System, South Central Library System, the Southeastern Wisconsin (SEWI) library systems – Arrowhead Library System, Bridges Library System, Kenosha- County Library System, Lakeshores Library System, Milwaukee County Federated Library System, Monarch Library System – and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.