Here are resources from the "Understanding the Effects of ACEs on Our Patrons: Trauma Informed Care" workshop, which was held June 1, 2018 at the Oshkosh Public Library.
ACEs in Our Community
- presentation slides
- books & DVDs brought by Mandi:
- Childhood Disrupted: How Your Biography Becomes Your Biology, and How You Can Heal
- Garbage Bag Suitcase: A Memoir
- Healing Neen: One Woman's Path to Salvation From Trauma and Addiction (book)
- Healing Neen: One Woman's Path to Salvation From Trauma and Addiction (DVD)
- Into the Magic Shop: A Neurosurgeon's Quest to Discover the Mysteries of the Brain and the Secrets of the Heart
- Trigger Points: Childhood Abuse Survivors Experiences of Parenting
- newspaper articles in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:
- Trauma-Informed Libraries — "We are a collaborative of library professionals and library supporters who seek to share ACEs Science with our institutions, organizations and communities; explore and implement Trauma-Informed approaches; and build community resilience through our programs, practices and publications."
Presenter: Mandi Dornfeld, Family Living Educator, Winnebago County UW-Extension, 920-232-1979, ADornfeld@co.winnebago.wi.us
Continuing education activity report form
Contact hours: 2