19 one-hour sessions are scheduled over three days: Tue. Jan. 23 - Thu. Jan. 25, 2018. In addition to the keynote, there are concurrent sessions in 5 tracks, plus a Kick Starter and a closing session.
What's New for Member Libraries
If you missed any of the 5 webinars, you can watch them at the 2017 Collection Development Webinar Series page.
Here's what you'll find there:
1. Making Your Collection Count (1 hour)
2. Adult Selection Tools (1 hour)
3. Tips for Developing a Well-Rounded Collection for Youth (1 hour)
4. Data-Informed Collection Development (1 hour)
5. Promoting the Collection: Merchandising and More (1.5 hours)
Get registration links & descriptions of each session at Sparks. Here's a list of the webinars with their dates & times:
Tips for Building a Well-Rounded Collection for Youth
September 7, 1 -2 pm
Data-Informed Collection Development
October 26, 10 - 11 am
Promoting Your Collection: Merchandising and More
November 3, 10 – 11:30 am
This is a continuation of a 5-webinar series that began in April & May; the series is sponsored by Winnefox and 10 other library systems.
- Page 1