14 one-hour sessions are scheduled over two days: Wed, Jan 23 & Thu. Jan. 24, 2019. There are concurrent sessions in 4 tracks — small & mighty, marketing, youth services, and library leadership — plus opening and closing sessions.
What's New for Member Libraries
If you missed any of the webinars during Trustee Training Week, you can watch recordings and view presenters’ slides – any time it’s convenient for you – at the TTW Recordings page.
- Crafting Your Library's Story with Data
- Effective Boards Have Effective Meetings!
- From Advocate to Activist
- Orientation for New Library Board Trustees
- Wisconsin Public Library Standards for Trustees
You & your library's trustees are invited to attend any or all 5 of these webinars during Wisconsin Trustee Training Week, August 13 – 17, 2018. All presentations start at noon, and last 60 minutes.
- Page 1