Winnefox hosts websites and manages the domain names for each member library. WALS staff provide training and tech support, and will register any domain names your library needs.
- Drupal content management system (CMS) training and tech support — contact Jay Harland
- Web site re-design request — contact Jay Harland
- Web 2.0 widgets (IM, Flickr slideshows, etc.) added to your website or blog — contact Jay Harland
- Domain names — contact Joy Schwarz
- Winnefox library websites — links to all 30 of them
WALS staff can set up a blog (a "web log") for your library within your Drupal-based web site. Staff can also set up Internal blogs for library staff only; they are password-protected and not findable in search engines.
WALS will provide the training and tech support you need.
- Drupal blog training and tech support — contact Jay Harland
For a new blog or blog tech support, contact Jay Harland email@example.com 920-236-5139.
Blogs in Winnefox libraries:
- Reader's advisory:
- Lucy's Book Mark (Oshkosh)
- New materials lists:
- Most libraries now have new materials lists
- Internal blogs for library staff only [these are password-protected & not findable in search engines]:
- Neenah - Staff Intranet
- Oshkosh - Staff Intranet
- Ripon - Staff Intranet
- Winnefox blogs