Location: Oshkosh Public Library Conference Room (lower level)
- Call to order and establishment of a quorum.
- Approval of the Minutes for 8 March
- OWLSnet talks
- Innovative demo: Wednesday, May 29th in Menasha
- SirsiDynix demo: Tuesday 4 June in Appleton
- Purchasing threshold for items with holds
- Blu-rays & DVDs
- Using every checkout as a factor when calculating WALS fees.
- Overdrive/WPLC update
- General technology update and discussion of projects
- Future agenda items?
- Next meeting date
WTEC consists of the directors of the Berlin, Fond du Lac, Menasha, Neenah, Omro, Oshkosh, Princeton, Ripon, and Westfield libraries and non-voting representatives from Winnefox, WCTS, and WALS. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Contact Mark Arend email@example.com or 920-236-5222.