Location: Oshkosh Public Library Conference Room (lower level)
WTEC consists of the directors of the Berlin, Fond du Lac, Menasha, Neenah, Omro, Oshkosh, Princeton, Ripon, and Westfield libraries and non-voting representatives from Winnefox, WCTS, and WALS. Anyone is welcome to attend.
- Call to order and establishment of a quorum.
- Approval of the Minutes for 9 November
- Discussion of our experiment on elimination of local holds
- Lucky Day & no-hold items
- Automatic renewals when no hold exists on item (Requested by Neenah PL)
- ILS merger discussions
- PLSR update
- OverDrive/WPLC update
- NewspaperARCHIVE subscription
- Future agenda items?
- Keypad signature for form-based self-registration for library cards (Requested by Neenah PL)
- Next meeting date
- 11 January
Contact Mark Arend email@example.com or 920-236-5222.