These half-day workshops will help you get hands-on experience from experts on using and communicating data, marketing, project management, fundraising, and developing broadband in your communities:
- Making the Most of Demographic Data for Libraries
- Think Like A Marketer When You’re Marketing
- Project Management Techniques for Non-Project Managers
- Getting Started with Tableau
- Everyone Loves Libraries! Raising Funds to Support Your Mission
- Community Area Networks and the Library’s Role in Broadband Deployment
Winnefox is a WiLS member, which means that staff at Winnefox libraries can sign up at the reduced-price member rate.
Location: Pyle Center, Madison
WiLS (formally Wisconsin Library Services) is a non-profit membership organization that facilitates collaborative projects and services to save our members time and money and to advance library service, primarily in the state of Wisconsin.