If you missed any of the webinars during Trustee Training Week, you can watch recordings and view presenters’ slides – any time it’s convenient for you – at the TTW Recordings page.
- Crafting Your Library's Story with Data
- Effective Boards Have Effective Meetings!
- From Advocate to Activist
- Orientation for New Library Board Trustees
- Wisconsin Public Library Standards for Trustees
All the webinars are eligible as continuing education contact hours (1 per webinar) toward public library director recertification.
- Recorded webinars are considered to be Self-directed Continuing Education, so are counted as a Category C events.
- Download pre-filled CE Activity Report forms here
The Wisconsin Trustee Training Week series was coordinated by the South Central Library System, and is supported by Arrowhead Library System, Bridges Library System, Indianhead Federated Library System, Lakeshores Library System, Manitowoc-Calumet Library System, Milwaukee County Federated Library System, Monarch Library System, Nicolet Federated Library System, Northern Waters Library Service, Outagamie Waupaca Library System, Southwest Wisconsin Library System, Winding Rivers Library System, Winnefox Library System, and Wisconsin Valley Library Service, as well as the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) Public Library Development Team, with funding support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.