Recordings of all 14 webinars from the Wild Wisconsin Winter Web Conference are now available here. Watch sessions in 4 tracks — small & mighty, marketing, youth services, and library leadership — plus opening and closing sessions.
The 7th annual WWWC was a state-wide virtual conference supported by all 16 library systems and DPI. Because of this collaboration, all sessions are available to you at no cost.
Here's what you'll find there:
- 60 Teen Programs in 60 Minutes
- Big Programs, Little Budget
- Great Expectations: Customer Service and the Future of Libraries
- How to Better Leverage Library Resources for Marketing Success
- Let’s Talk About Race (Youth Services)
- Pull Your Shelf Together: Community Organizing in Libraries
- Self Care: Preventing Burn Out
- Silos No More: Harness Library Wide Teams for Success
- Size Doesn't Matter: Transforming Big Ideas Into Small Library Environments
- Step Up Your Library Signage
- Step-by-Step Guide to Library Hiring
- What Makes a Great Children’s Librarian?
- What They Didn’t Teach in Library School: The Cycle of True Marketing
- WHY-brarian (Small and Mighty)