Huge volumes of email are a fact of office life, yet it threatens to overwhelm our work. Is there a way to get email under control short of mass deleting your entire inbox? Yes there is!
In this fun and engaging class, participants will learn how to:
• Clear out inbox backlog, no matter how large
• Identify different types of actionable email and respond accordingly
• Create an efficient organizational structure to their email client
• Reliably locate archived email
• Celebrate the joys of an empty inbox!
Presenter: Doug Crane