Because space is limited to 75 for this free event, we ask only those who plan on attending fill out a registration for the conference.
- Open to all library staff from public, academic, or special libraries.
- Encompasses all types of games - board, card, video, etc.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to choose from 12 different presentations and optional social events in the evening.
- The keynote presentation, “From Fluxx to Fortnite: Lifelong Learning through Good Gaming,” will be given by University of Wisconsin – Whitewater Library Director Paul Waelchli.
The top five reasons to attend the conference.
- No registration fee
- Practical information
- Learn best practices
- Create connections to others with an interest in games in libraries
- Games = Fun!
Friday, May 31, 2019 - 8:30am to 5:00pm