We're offering a variety of technology sessions, all in one day! You, your staff, and trustees are invited to attend.
Location: Monona Public Library, 1000 Nichols Road, Monona, WI 53716
Breakout sessions at Monona will include:
• Electrifying Teen Programs.
• Help Your Patrons Cut the Cable Cord
• Intro to Computational Thinking & Connected Learning in Youth Services
• DPI Scanning Kits
• PlayStation Virtual Reality Demo: Bring VR to Your Library.
• Making it with the Cricut Maker
• Digital Archiving Made Simple
• The Future of Public Library System Technology
• Extending the Third Place