19 one-hour sessions are scheduled over three days: Tue. Jan. 23 - Thu. Jan. 25, 2018. In addition to the keynote, there are concurrent sessions in 5 tracks, plus a Kick Starter and a closing session.
Here's a summary:
- small and mighty — 3 webinars geared toward staff who work in small and rural libraries
- tech trends — 3 webinars on the topics of technologies that bear watching, web design, and tech support
- library leadership — 4 webinars on managing volunteers, developing leadership, ethics, and introverts as leaders
- youth services — 3 webinars geared toward those who work with children, tweens and teens
- organizational services — 3 webinars on strategies to improve internal customer service and work culture
- keynote — Librarians and Bartenders: Why People Need Us
- Kick Starter — How to Become a Great Speaker: A Step By Step Guide
- closing session — Trials and Triumphs for a Public Library Facilities Manager
The Wild Wisconsin Winter Web Conference is a state-wide virtual conference developed by the Nicolet Federated Library System and supported by 15 other library systems and the DPI in Wisconsin. Because of this collaboration, all sessions are available to you at no cost.