14 one-hour sessions are scheduled over two days: Wed, Jan 23 & Thu. Jan. 24, 2019. There are concurrent sessions in 4 tracks — small & mighty, marketing, youth services, and library leadership — plus opening and closing sessions.
Here's an overview:
- small and mighty — 3 sessions geared toward staff who work in small and rural libraries
- library leadership — 3 webinars on hiring, library-wide teams, and customer service
- youth services — 3 sessions geared toward those who work with children, tweens, and teens
- marketing — 3 webinars on signage, leveraging library resources, and the cycle of true marketing
- opening session— Pull Your Shelf Together: Community Organizing in Libraries
- closing session — Self Care: Preventing Burn Out
The Wild Wisconsin Winter Web Conference is a statewide virtual conference developed by the Nicolet Federated Library System and supported by 15 other library systems and the DPI in Wisconsin. Because of this collaboration, all sessions are available to you at no cost.