Please join your colleagues for a conversation where you can ...
- discuss with staff at other libraries how they're dealing with things during the pandemic
- ask questions of Winnefox staff
Some topics we will be discussing in August:
- Programming inside the building
- Changing policies when school resumes
- Modifying services to developmentally disabled adults
- Managing the library while dealing with personal health issues
Registrants as welcome to suggest additional topics for discussion.
This discussion will be recorded and made available on the Extranet at the COVID-19 page
And mark your calendars now, the September Monthly Check-In will be on September 22; registration to follow our August meeting.