Winnefox Grant Program, 2019-2020
Winnefox is offering grants to its member libraries, through March 2020.
Amount: Libraries may receive grants of up to $1,000.
Criteria. Activities may include:
- Lifelong Learning
- Speakers or programs on life skills (health, personal finance, heading to retirement, etc.)
- Skills training (gardening, cooking, woodwork).
- Personal enrichment (science, history, literature)
- Job Creation
- Help with résumés and job applications
- Job skills training, either for anyone or targeted groups (i.e., those returning to the workforce, job skills for teens entering the workforce, etc.)
- Broadband Access
- Wi-Fi hotspots to lend to patrons
- Funding can be for a single program, or several.
- Any speakers or presentations that fit these purposes is acceptable.
- Winnefox will pay for any “reasonable and necessary costs”.
- This program does not require matching funds, but if local funds are used we would like to know.
- This grant program will be available through March 2020.
To receive funds you may either:
- Pay for the program out of library funds, then submit receipts for reimbursement.
- Invoice Winnefox for known costs before the program, then we can issue a check.
To apply for grant funds,
- download the application form
- fill out, print, and sign the form
- send to Joy
Questions? Contact Joy at email@example.com or 920-236-5218.
Grant funds come from additional library system funding received in the 2017 – 2019 biennial budget, which was earmarked for lifelong learning, job creation, and broadband access.